Boswell’s unique Underwater Engineering Division provides subaqueous services to investigate and assess the condition of bridges, waterfront facilities, submerged pipelines and outfalls.
Licensed professional engineers are included on our staff of divers. They are supported by structural, civil and CADD engineers who are available to analyze field information and produce reports and cost-effective designs for the rehabilitation of bridges and marine structures.
Our capabilities in this field include:
- Comprehensive underwater investigations
- Marine construction inspection
- Bridge substructure inspections & testing
- Nondestructive & destructive testing
- Bridge scour evaluations
- Hydrographic & Fathometric surveys
- Conceptual and final engineering designs