The project include design of the following capital improvements at WVRSA facilities:
• Installation of 130 kW gas generator at the Haskell Pumping Station and a 1000 kW diesel generator at the wastewater treatment facility, to replace the existing diesel generators that were installed over 20 years ago;
• Installation of mechanical aerators and drives with increased aeration capacity for the existing oxidation ditch process system;
• Upgrade of three (3) influent pumps and drives to 40 HP;
• Installation of a rotary drum sludge thickener system;
• Installation of non-potable water pumps, dilution water pumps and drives;
• Mixers on sludge holding tanks; and
• Upgrade of discharge channel ultraviolet disinfection system.
Boswell prepared the planning documents and all associated loan paperwork in order to receiving funding from the New Jersey Environmental Infrastructure Trust (NJEIT). Permitting acquired for this project included a Treatment Works Approval permit, Air permit and Highlands Exemption. Services also included construction inspection and administration.