Boswell provides civil, structural, environmental, municipal and underwater engineering, and construction management services to public and private sector clients throughout the northeastern US. The Boswell organization consists of 200+ employees staffing offices in New Jersey and New York.
As a multi-disciplined firm, we are constantly advancing our capabilities by developing and using innovative approaches and technologies on a wide variety of challenging projects. We recognize that the best way to provide services of the highest quality is by investing in our employees. It is through this commitment that we will advance our position as one of ENR’s Top 500 Design Firms and Top 100 Construction Management Firms.
During those times that we are hiring we have challenging career opportunities available for qualified individuals in the following divisions:
Civil / Structural
- Project Engineer(s) / Project Manager(s) with 5+ years experience and the ability to plan and manage projects. P.E. required.
- Entry level and mid-level graduate engineers with 1-5 years experience and a knowledge of AutoCAD™ .
- Resident Engineer / Inspector candidates for highway and bridge construction projects in central & northern NJ and NY State. Must have PE registration or NICET certification.
- Project Engineer / Project Manager immediate positions available for candidates with 10+ years experience related to water and wastewater engineering. Must be a licensed P.E. with strong communication skills.
- P.E. required with 5+ years experience related to the design and management of municipal public works projects and site plan review. Candidates must possess excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to testify at public hearings. Positions available in our northern New Jersey office.
- Survey Analyst with 5 + years experience. Candidates must also possess a working knowledge of AutoCAD (14 to 2011), GPS, data collection, boundary analysis and construction stakeout.
Underwater / Marine Engineering
- Engineer Divers with minimum of 3 years diving experience inspecting the substructures of bridges spanning waterways and/or port and harbor facilities; BS in Civil Engineering and CADD proficiency required; P.E. license a plus.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package. EOE – M/F/D/V. Qualified minorities and/or women are encouraged to apply.