- Comprehensive underwater investigations
- Marine construction inspection
- Bridge substructure inspections & testing
- Nondestructive & destructive testing
- Bridge scour evaluations
- Hydrographic & Fathometric surveys
- Conceptual and final engineering designs
Boswell Engineering’s (Boswell) unique Underwater Engineering Division provides subaqueous services to investigate and assess the condition of bridges, waterfront facilities, submerged pipelines and outfalls. The firm, with its total in-house capabilities, has provided underwater engineering services in twelve (12) states including at Pearl Harbor in the State of Hawaii.
Licensed professional engineers are included in our staff of divers. They are supported by structural, civil and CADD engineers, who are available to analyze field information and produce reports and cost-effective designs for the rehabilitation of bridges and marine structures.